Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide the students with a strong foundation in the required sciences in order to pursue studies in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To give a broad exposure to the students in various topics related to Electronics and Communication Engineering fields.
- To develop the innovative skills in the students in order to solve the problems those are likely to arise in their professional life later.
- To inculcate in the students a professional and ethical attitude and an ability to visualize the engineering issues in a broader social context.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Comprehend and demonstrate the principles and concepts of Semiconductor theory, Signal Processing & Embedded systems in the fields of Consumer Electronics, Medical Electronics and Defense Electronics.
- Apply emerging Information and Communication Engineering Techniques to solve real time problems.